1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pitbull Rapes Child

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

I bred them. I now have a bichon. Great for picking up chicks.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

3. IGotQuestions

IGotQuestions Member

I have a feeling there could be more to this story. Apparently the boy didn't have any bite marks by the dog.

BTW, the WORST story about a child I've ever heard of is the drunk mom who put her 2-month-old in a microwave and burned the baby to death. That STILL makes me well up when I think about it.

4. I heard about an awful case in Maine in the 80s in which a mentally ill man put a 3 year old girl in the oven and literally cooked her. I have no firsthand knowledge of it, but from what I've heard it was brutal.

At the trial, the firefighters who responded broke down in sobs as they described what they found. They apparently thought they were responding to a kitchen fire. From what I heard, some quit because of the effect it had on them.

Apparently even the reporter had to undergo counseling b/c the girl was the same age as her daughter.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

more with the class stoob. pathetic post, even for you.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

more with the bullshit. thanks for stopping by, stoob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.