1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pinch Hit 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jul 16, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I've never pulled a home run. I think I've hit like three balls to left field all night.

I've learned that now I'm clicking too soon when trying to move the bat up, so I swing under the ball. Boo.

2. Leo Mazzone

Leo Mazzone Member

I'll get to 12k and whiff two of the last three pitches.

3. Simon

Simon Active Member

I dominated the first six levels. I've never been able to get past the major league's first level. I can hit 10 1111 whatever it is shots and not win. I've got 85,000 on the first Pinch Hitter so I pretty much dominate at that level I just don't have the HR power in majors. I don't get it.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

This game makes me insanely angry. I just can't hit back to back home runs. I either hit ground balls, or I homer and then the little fucker decides to throw a high pitch and I swing and miss.
    Thanks for bringing this game to my attention.

5. audreyld

audreyld Guest

HELP!!!

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I can't get out of Level 7...

7. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I'm trapped in Level Nine. Seriously, there has to be a secret. You all have to help me. I may actually be losing my mind.

8. I'm havign trouble with level 7. I also found that in the first four levels, it's easier to hit a homer to the opposite field than to pull it. I just can't hit a homer to save my life to get to 15,000 points.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Level 10 -- what's this thrown out at first bullshit!?! I hit a ball over the fielder's head, and to the wall. Thrown out at first. By whom? That Jeffrey Meyer kid? Sheeeeeeeeet.

10. well, im on to level 9, but it seems like you go on homer binges, then forget how to hit them all of a sudden. Killick, I don;t even ant to get to your point anymore. I think I will throw my mouse through the screen.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

PP -- Try this one. Level 10, you've got three outs to get eight runs. I had seven. Two out, bases loaded. I get a solid hit to the left field corner.

Thrown out at home.

DAMMIT!!

This thing will be the death of me. I'm going to have a friggin' heart attack at my desk.

12. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I'm getting worse. I just tallied 513 points. This is the very definition of fail.

Draft saved Draft deleted