1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Phila prep writers ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Any in-the-know Philadelphia prep writers here? One of your native stud football players is having a heckuva PG year here. Please IM me so I can ask a few questions for anyone who covered him.

Thanks in advance.

2. Songbird

Thought I'd give this a bump just in case. I'm working on a sidebar of a Philly football player doing a PG year up here, and looking for stats and such.

3. daemon

daemon Well-Known Member

Why don't you call his local newspaper and ask to speak to someone who covered him? There are a million dailies in the Philadelphia area, so if he was, indeed, a stud in high school, I'm sure there's a writer there who covered nearly every game he ever played. And if he played in the actual city, I'm sure someone at the Inquirer or Daily News could help you out.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

He's having a PG year? I'm having an R year myself. And having more fun.

5. Songbird

I was using this site as a resource, hoping to network a little bit. Not a big deal if no one here responds or not.

Draft saved Draft deleted