1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PGA Championship 2024: Glory’s Mug Shot

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deskgrunt50, May 15, 2024.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

BTW, Xander should have won because he hit two tremendous shots down the stretch, that hybrid out of the bunker on 10 looked like a laser to the green (unfortunately came out short then he hacked into a bogey) and then the second shot on 18, ball substantially above his fee on grass while he's standing in the bunker? (really top notch, that's not easy to hit that 260 yds greenside.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Watching bits of pieces of PGA from yesterday.
    There was tornado warnings in the area, so most of the late stages of yesterday in our coverage was either split-screened or all the way weather.
    I didn’t realize that Bryson hit 8-iron from 221 into 16. Oh…..and to about 4 feet. Even on tv, that ball was absolutely whistling off the club face.
    There are three people I would love to be next to on a range session.
    Nick Price
    Tiger Woods (early 2000’s)
    Bryson DeChambeau

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

That was a great moment. Dude's walking to the back nine trying to win a major and stops to get the kid his stolen ball back from a douchebag.

Dog8Cats, SixToe, Batman and 2 others like this.
  6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

There’s video out there now of the Scheffler incident. Cop wasn’t dragged or injured. The cop’s story is total bullshit.

qtlaw likes this.
  7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Were the pants damaged beyond repair?

Deskgrunt50 and dixiehack like this.
  9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

10. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I was on vacation last week (Chicago, good time) and this is the first time I've seen this threat title. Bravo. Bra-to-the-fucking-vo.

dixiehack likes this.
  11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

So in conclusion, on Sunday, X did, in fact, give it to ya.

sgreenwell likes this.
  12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

In this day and age, with cameras everywhere, why do clowns think they'll get away with it?? Diddy meet stupid cop. I'm glad for Scottie that he's been proven to be wronged (well he did commit a traffic violation but that certainly didn't justify a cop trying to smash his windshield with the flashlight and then getting hauled out of the car and cuffed.)

Draft saved Draft deleted