1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peterson out of CSI

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jul 15, 2008.

1. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

As long as Aisha Tyler is around, I'm still going to peek in and watch.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

But what about watching CSI?

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Yes sir, I agree! Marg Helgenberger ain't bad, at times.

4. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Going to be tough with no Grissom. He's one of the quirkiest, most complicated, fascinating characters I've ever watched on a TV show.

5. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Marg is very hot and cold. When she tries and puts some effort into her makeup, wowza! There are some episodes where I grimmace, though, and am like, "Oh my. Lookin' your age there honey."

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I actually just started watching CSI: NY this summer and it is the best of the three. Completely agree on Sinise.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

HC is not going to be amused.

8. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Will he tilt his head and glare when looking back?

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Peterson gets royalties from the other two CSIs, so he might be making so much money that he just doesn't care to work anymore.

Kurt Russell would be the perfect choice. No way would John Malkovich do a network TV show.

10. NDub

NDub Guest

CSI: is probably still the best. NY is pretty good, too. Sinise is great. Miami... well, the acting is terrible, but it sure looks great in HD!!

Losing the Grisson character will be tough. Hope they get an adequete fill-in. Remember, they lost Brown and Sara characters, too, even though they'll have some guest spots this upcoming season. Looking at Jessica Lucas (Ronnie Lake character) is completely fine with me.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I think all three of those would be bad choices. Instead of seeing a character on CSI I'd be thinking:

"That's John Malkovich on CSI"

"That's Laurence Fishburne on CSI"

"That's Snake Plisskin on CSI. I thought he'd be taller."

12. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Only one reason to watch Miami, Emily Proctor!

Draft saved Draft deleted