1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People are stupid part whatever - Superintendent loses job

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jun 6, 2012.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

30,000 kids in her district: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Des_Moines_Public_Schools

46,000 in Omaha: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omaha_Public_Schools

Neither of them are among the 100 largest districts in the country: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_school_districts_in_the_United_States_by_enrollment

And, she was set to pull down $275,000. What a country!

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Lousy educators and their ridiculous salaries. That money should be going to retain talented CEOs!!!! ::)

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

If you don't want to know every line she wrote, don't read them.

If she doesn't want her sex life published as a matter of record, don't write about it on .org emails.

This isn't 1996, when nobody knew about emails. Its 2012, for Pete's sake.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Everybody has forgotten what The Smoking Gun is, I guess. It is a website built completely on the premise of publishing any document it can find.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

And, CNN's stablemate in TimeWarner's holdings.

6. poindexter

Not only was she married, he was as well.

What a couple a swell kids.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

poin, when a woman is in love with a dick, she has to be with that dick, snuggle it, hold it, kiss it, feed it breakfast in the morning.

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"Haha, look at you. You fucked up your job. So we're gonna tell everyone you're crazy for dick. Hahaha!!!"

9. poindexter

Yup.

Sorry, Riptide, I got to get off the board. My stupid daughter wants to talk to me and you know how she can blah blah blah for twenty minutes.

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

This.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I truly hope not. Priceless entertainment.

12. poindexter

See, I've been married almost 20 years. And as anachronistic as this sounds, I've never fucked around on my wife. You know, the whole vows stuff.

So when two married people fuck around on public (yes, if it has a .org after it, it *IS* public) emails, I really don't have any sympathy for them. And throwing the daughter under the bus to garner a little more interest from the freq-wannabee is just the cherry on top.

She now has plenty of time to fuck around with the married guy all she wants. Enjoy.

Draft saved Draft deleted