1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Penn State fans...nothin but class

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sabrefan, Oct 31, 2007.

1. sabrefan

sabrefan Member

Language NSFW

http://www.bigtentailgate.com/?p=747

2. Hustle

Hustle Guest

"Amateurs," Eagles fans said when asked for reaction.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

A visual definition of douchebag. Nice.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I hope that Ohio State kid reads the story, sees that government officials are looking for the victim and files a report. No excuse to ever behave like that.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And yet, it's nothing compared to teh crap that goes on in Columbus when Michigan is in town...

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'm just glad I didn't see my cousin in that video. He was up there for the game.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Fans of Penn State fans have been going downhill for quite some time and that's from a fan and an alum.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

This is one of those rare instances in life when you should be able to fire a handgun full of blanks into the air just to see a swarm of frat brothers crap their $120 pair of Luckys and scatter like the true cowards they really are.

9. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

There are many dumbasses in this video.

A) The mob.
    B) The guy videotaping.
    C) The people throwing shit.
    D) The guy who assaults the Buckeye.
    E) The dickhead who wears his colors to an opposing team's party. You just don't do that.

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

That's definately at a frat too. I recognized it.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm breaking my SJ silence to say you're a fucking moron for option E.

Of course this is the same area where that teacher in Steelers country threw shit at a student dressed in a Bronco jersey a few years back, so I guess I shouldn't be shocked.

12. IU90

IU90 Member

That's bullshit. Nothing in this clip indicates the guy was doing anything more than walking through in an OSU jersey. And there's nothing inherently dickheaded about wearing your team's colors on a trip to an away game. At most campuses not infested with the spawn of Eagles fans that would get nothing more than good-natured ribbing, and at a few (like Ole Miss) it would invite outright hospitality.

Draft saved Draft deleted