1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peach Belt Conference Basketball Tournament.....

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by JosephC.Myers, Mar 2, 2013.

1. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

The Peach Belt Conference is holding its men's and women's basketball tournament this weekend (Thursday-Sunday) in Columbus. If you have a team from your area that's qualified and you'd like a bylined gamer, feature, etc., I'm available Thursday-Saturday. I already have a football commitment Sunday (the local indoor football team has its season opener), or I'd help out that day as well.
    I've been in the sports writing business for 17+ years and have clips and references (some of whom post on here) if you need them. Some of my recent stories have been published in The Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, The Macon Telegraph, Gainesville (Ga.) Times, Gwinnett Daily Post and Sherdog.com, one of the top mixed martial arts Web sites on the Internet.
    If you're interested, PM me or e-mail me at josephc.myers@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance and I look forward to talking with you soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted