1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PD: Exit polls show Kobe as MVP

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

is kobe headed to utah to celebrate with a fresh anus?

2. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

You don't think that a lineup featuring Ray Allen and Paul Pierce could get 40 wins in the East? If they were as committed to playing hard in this scenario as they have been this season, I would have a hard time saying they would be below 40 wins. Granted, they wouldn't be very far above .500, but above .500 nonetheless.

Oh, and Tom Petty, I went after your rape joke not realizing that you are one of the most seasoned posters on this board (I checked after I posted, saw your post count, and, thinking that other experienced people would react, thought that my ass would be toast). While I still stand by my comment's intentions, it's got to be hard to take when seeing my experience (all twelve amazing posts). Oh, and I realize this sounds like I'm being a shameless kissass, but I'm just trying to make it clear that I'm not pushing anyone's buttons simply for the sake of being an ass.

3. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Don't take it back. He's an a-hole. ;)

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

dude, i think it's pretty much accepted that he was approved going front door, and then crossed the line when he knocked on the back entrance.

that'd make him a fucking rapist in a lotta people's books.
    your boy's brown eye approach leaves a lot to be desired.

Draft saved Draft deleted