1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Patsy Ramsey, don't RIP

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Overrated

Overrated Guest

What if the whole thing, right down to the murder, was a hoax put on by Hollywood to come out with a huge, tear-jerking blockbuster 10 years after the "crime"?

I'm actually starting to think that's really the case.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Now everybody is saying to slow down...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060817/ap_on_re_us/jonbenet_ramsey

3. And kind of like the Gene Simmons who murdered his family in Arkansas about 20 years ago and that other Gene Simmons.

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Isn't the three-name thing a media concoction that was designed to lessen the likelihood of mistaken identity? I mean, heaven forbid the reputation of some other John Karr or Mark Karr become sullied because of this.

5. blondebomber

blondebomber Member

From what I saw, the part that was never released was investigators' belief JonBenet was tasered into submission and this guy mentioned using a taser.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

7. markvid

markvid Guest

TSP, I'm still waiting for my apology...

;D

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

You know, after reading the John Karr stories online, the first thing I thought was "Well, maybe that markvid dude isn't far off after all."

9. bd11

bd11 Member

What have you learned in the last month or so that lead any of you to believe the mother did it?

Draft saved Draft deleted