1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pat Tillman and Bush secrecy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Second Thoughts, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Here's an NBC News clip that addresses this 3-shot group issue. There's so much about the Army story that does not add up, and it doesn't help that its their 2d story after the 1st was proven to be a lie.

2. what about the grassy nole?

3. Mmac

Mmac Guest

knoll

4. thank you, but I like it better my way :)

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Grow up.

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

The gutless wonder returns with another lunchroom jape! Touche!

7. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The helicopter mods make another rescue:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Did someone say grassy mole? ;-)

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

After a long discussion with my roomate, I've come to the conclusion that it could be POSSIBLE. Not at all likely, however, but possible, to group a three-round burst at 10 yards. From a VERY well-supported position at a distance of 30 feet, a really good shooter might have a snowball's chance in Hell. Maybe. My roomie made a good case about the support needed. I'm still not 100 percent on board.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

thanks for the input t_b_f. it's obvious you have some knowledge the rest of us lack.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Remember, TBF is an Army man, so I tend to agree with his assessment of the potential of a shot grouping.

That said, with so many inconsistencies, the whole story the Army posed has to be called into question, not necessarily the shot grouping.

Draft saved Draft deleted