1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pat Buchanan out at MSNBC

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Feb 18, 2012.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

And Tawana Brawley happened 20 years ago. If Rev. Al was writing books today that supported that fraud, you'd have a good argument. But since he doesn't, well...

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

He employed that fraud to get noticed. He deserves to get called on it.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Sharpton deserves score for inspiring the preacher character in Bonfire of the Vanities, if nothing else.

4. Raisin Ham

Raisin Ham Member

So That's The Sumbitch Who's Responsible For Slivers Of Carrots In My Jello Square!

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Buchanan just showed up on the FOX News Special Report panel.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Fox News: Where, if you promise to tone down your racism, or if you can argue your comments were simply another example of the liberal media's persecution of the white man, you'll always have a home, Mr. Conservative Talking Head.

7. GoochMan

GoochMan Active Member

As far as I'm concerned, Pat Buchanan can join Strom Thurmond in Hell. and I hope Jesse Helms opens the fiery gates for him.

Racist, anti-Semite, Nazi sympathizing eugenics proponent. David Duke struggles to keep up with that resume of hatred.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Pat's self-created written resume/attitude regarding the proper postures to be assumed during WWII side-choosing crunchtime has pretty much disqualified the guy from the adult table, forevermore.

Nixon and Pat -- two peas in a pod.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Not to mention, he approves of breaking into the opposition's headquarters in order to spy on them.

Draft saved Draft deleted