1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Part-Time Michigan Recruiting Reporter

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by EJ Holland, Sep 5, 2019.

1. EJ Holland

EJ Holland New Member

We have a part-time opening for a Michigan recruiting reporter over at Coman Publishing/Rivals.com. My boss, Stu Coman, has posted some great full-time openings, and I would encourage you to check those out. I've had an amazing time working at Coman Pub over the last few months!

For the part-time position, we are looking for someone to get out to games and see recruits on Friday nights, write 3-4 updates per week and interview coaches/players. Experience breaking down film and evaluating prospects is an obvious plus.

Ideally, the candidate would be located in the Detroit area, but we are open to remote candidates in other parts of the country.

You would be working directly with me, and I'll be handling the majority of the process. If interested, shoot your resume over to ejhollandrivals@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from y'all!

Draft saved Draft deleted