1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paris out already?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Upper Tupper

Upper Tupper Member

So what happens when she runs over a few pedestrians the next time she is half-in-the-bag, tell her she has to her eat a box of Dunkin' Donuts?

2. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

CNN says that she's under home confinement for 40 days and that she'll be wearing an ankle bracelet.

3. Central-KY-Kid

Central-KY-Kid Well-Known Member

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=%22Paris+Hilton%22&ie=UTF-8&scoring=n

4. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

So if I got picked up for DWI and continued to drive around town despite what a judge told me, I could go home from jail early if I would turn up my nose at jail food? Good to know.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

WTF...

The New York Posted reported Wednesday night that a teary-eyed Hilton had received a two-hour visit Wednesday from her lawyer Richard Hutton and psychiatrist Dr. Charles Sophy.

A lawyer who represents two murder suspects staying in the same ward as the reality TV star and heiress told the newspaper, "They can hear her crying a bit."

"She came out of her cell to make a phone call. She's not used to making collect calls and she needed help. A sergeant had to help her," the lawyer said, adding that inmate 9818783 had been "friendly" with other inmates.

6. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Well, I guess I'll be pose the obvious question everyone knows the answer to: How often you think they give early release to inmates NOT celebrity spoiled children from powerful billionaire families simply because they whined about a tummy ache or feeling sad?

I'm guessing that in the near future someone who had the power to make this happen is gonna land a sweet new job, an insider stock tip, or some other secret benefit courtesy of a phone call or 2 from big daddy Hilton.

7. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

She needed help to make a collect call?

God, that's pathetic.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

People are used to dialing 1-900 to get to her.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

If it weren't for those infernal Carrot Top commercials a couple years back, i would have no idea how to make a collect call.

Think about it...has Paris ever not had a cell phone? Collect calls aren't a part of everyone's life.

10. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

11. KG

KG Active Member

The "medical reasons" excuse just pisses me off. In 'real life' the best a prisoner gets for a medical condition (swallowed a razor blade is quite common believe it or not) they are treated to a guard sitting in their hospital room.

None of this surprises me though.

12. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Christian Dior or Tiffany?

Draft saved Draft deleted