1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Parent of wrestler picks up his kid's opponent and shoves him away during match

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Feb 15, 2007.

1. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

"flung" is the wrong verb. Not saying the dad was right, but he didn't midget-toss the kid. He came in low and shoved the kid away without ever picking him up.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

Coulda been worse. If the dad had been Hulk Hogan, you know the other kid is getting the big boot to the face, followed by the leg drop.

Me, I'd have power bombed him through the announcer's table and finished him with a super suplex off the top rope.

3. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Tremendous!

4. John D. Villarreal

Even better!

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Aurora Illinois? Does this mean this guy's goodwill PR tour will include a stop in Wayne's basement?

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Re: Parent of wrestler picks up his kid's opponent and shoves him away during ma

The reporter caught my eye...

[​IMG]

7. John D. Villarreal

Yeah, not bad for a small market station.

Although, it would help if she understood what a pin was when covering wrestling.

Oh well.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If the dude did that to my son, and he's not prosecuted, I'm paying him a visit with a tire iron in hand.

9. NBC 5 in Chicago = Small-market station?

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'd Comet bomb his vehicle. I'm much less likely to get caught that way. Course that might be something hondo wants, so the guy knows who did it.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

your kids must really love you freakshow.

12. I wish my dad would've stepped in on some of my wrestling matches ... I took up the sport to keep in shape for baseball ... and let's just say I was a lot better at hitting a fast ball than executing a granby.

Draft saved Draft deleted