1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Papa Johns LeBron-priced pizzas

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TwoGloves, May 8, 2008.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

My apologizes too. I'm not a moderator, but it just seemed like this was one of those threads where we could all have fun. I'm just as guilty of pissing matches on other threads, though.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Let's see, Papa John's gave away pizza because they called LeBron a crybaby in D.C. That story runs on Cleveland.com right beside this picture from last night's game ...

[​IMG]

Hmmmmmm .....

Here's hoping LeBron takes Gilbert Arenas' number next year!!

3. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

I had fun with it yesterday, for sure, alley. I took my dog for a walk past the location near my house, and it was insane. She was more than a little freaked by the TV cameras and mobs of people.

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Meanwhile, if you google news Papa John's you see stories on the affair from the Plain Dealer, Columbus Dispatch, Mansfield Journal, Lancaster Eagle Gazette, Toledo Blaze, UPI, and on and on. And would you like to bet on whether it will be discussed on the Cavs next live broadcast?

Whichever marketing geekazoid thought this shit up deserves a raise.

Draft saved Draft deleted