1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground ... airplane on the ground

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jun 16, 2011.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It's OK. He's white, and his pants aren't sagging. Other parts, not so much.

2. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

This has not only the makings of no charges against the black guy, but also of a lawsuit where he actually wins a compensatory damages reward.
    Continued affirmation of the adage that you don't have to make the news up, it just keeps happening.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Well that is certainly odd ... I think I would have had more of a problem next to Mr. Teeny Bikini than Saggy Pants Guy.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Green Day's turn:

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8340352

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You're 39 years old, Billie Joe. Fuckin' grow up.

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Just wondering ... the lead singer of Green Day, flying coach on Southwest?

Billie Joe must have a personal objection to paying the $25 baggage fee. And belts, apparently.

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Off-topic (on my part), but Amen. We just had a 16yo kid here in Cincinnati who was carrying a gun, was spotted by a cop and fought with said cop. Actually wrestled with the officer before pulling out the gun, and didn't drop it when ordered to. Now, local TV is reporting this and points out that the now dead kid already had a felony arrest on his record. Queue his Mom, on camera: "He was a good boy."

Oh, bullshit. "Good boys" don't have felony arrests by the time they're 16, don't carry illegal firearms, don't get into physical scuffles with police and aim said firearms at officers. CPD should take a drive over to Mom's house and put a slug in her, too.

8. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

With a family of Canucks fans as my likely in-laws, I can assure you: It was.

Draft saved Draft deleted