1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paige Davis is back!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Can she make anyone care about "Trading Spaces" anymore? I haven't watched that show in five years...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071115/ap_en_ot/people_paige_davis

NEW YORK - Paige Davis is moving back to TLC's "Trading Spaces."

The Broadway actress and TV host will return to the once-popular home makeover series beginning in January, the network said in a statement Thursday.

In 2005, TLC announced Davis would no longer host "Trading Spaces" and transitioned the series to a host-less format.

Davis had perkily hosted the show, which features neighbors swapping homes and redecorating a room, since 2001. Besides "Trading Spaces," she's also appeared on Broadway in the musicals "Beauty and the Beast" and "Chicago."

"Trading Spaces" will now be produced by A. Smith & Co. Productions, the TV production company responsible for Fox's "Hell's Kitchen" and "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares."

The series was formerly produced by Philadelphia-based Banyan Productions.

The new season begins shooting this month and will be filmed entirely in high-definition. Designers Doug Wilson, Laurie Hickson-Smith, Frank Bielec and Hildi Santo-Thomas will also return to the show, alongside carpenters and other designers to be announced later.

2. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/49507/

3. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Will she go by Paige Davis, Mindy Paige or my personal fav. Mindy Paige Paige.
    She is a lesson never to marry someone with a last name that is the same as your first name.

4. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

woo HOO..... Paige rules!

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Weird, I did a search before posting and I don't think I saw it

6. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Fixed that for you, Spaceman. ;D

And where in the hell is that designing goddess, Genevieve Gorder? Mmmmm, Gen. :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted