1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paging Freelance Hack: The 5 Burgers Likely To Give You a Heart Attack

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 9, 2010.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

They do have a Metallica burger, and it's fittingly weak given the band's status these days:

The Metallica
    Buffalo Sauce, Bacon, Bleu Cheese Dressing - $10

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

That is awesome. "I'm telling you, 25 years ago, this burger was heavier and more awesome than it is today. It sucks today. Everything went to shit once they started making smaller burgers for mass consumption."

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

The Night Ranger burger consists of tofurkey and soy cheese on seven-grain, no-fat wheat bread. With the crust cut off.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I miss Freelance Hack.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Once he stopped doing the All-SJ awards, things started to get wacky.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

All I remember is his comment when the first Jenn Sterger cleavage pics reached notoriety: 'I don't know whether to insert a bicycle pump or my manhood.'

Is there something wrong with me that I remember that? (I know. There is.)

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

What's your price for fries?

8. dooley_womack1

The ketchup is so right.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

That reminds me. Was at Busch Gardens recently and we walked over to get some lunch. Unfortunately, it was right at the beginning of the Halloween-themed "rock show" featuring some of the most God-awful music and visuals you will ever encounter, and within two minutes of entering the building, the band members, complete with some sort of "monster" on Keytar, broke into their version of "Sister Christian." I am not kidding.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

You can still...BINGE...IN....AMERICA!!!!

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That's sounds so horrificly awesome, I'd like to see it. Kind of like watching a Bears quarterback.

12. dooley_womack1

Don't tell me you're hungry, don't tell me you're hungry, don't tell me, I don't wanna know

Draft saved Draft deleted