1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Packers-Cowboys running thread: Let the hype begin!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

OK, let's try this again.

I don't know why the original thread got nuked, so let's keep it civil. I know it's hard to keep Sconnies and Texans civil ... ;)

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Can we change the name of this thread to...

Which team will lose by 35 to the Pats in the Super Bowl?

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Can't wait for the Romo idolizes Favre stories. Who gets first shot at Favre's sausage, Peter King or Chris Berman?

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I think I will be taking the NFC plus the points.

5. IU90

IU90 Member

The NFL's certainly had some remarkable scheduling luck. Pats-Colts game coming when they were the only two undefeated teams left, and now Cowboys/Pack also perfectly timed to be the NFC's version of the super titanic regular season clash.

6. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

I have been dying to know which team is the third best in the NFL...

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Dallas 35, Green Bay 13.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It will be closer than that... Dallas 35, Green Bay 24...

Both teams will be throwing the ball a lot...

9. DocTalk

DocTalk Active Member

Since most of Wisconsin and Texas won't be able to see the game live, will they really care? Radio listenership will be way up, or else bars will be doing great business.

10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I'll take the Cowboys -- lesser of two evils -- in a 30-21 game that I will be watching on the NFL Network.

11. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Most of the country, I presume. Thankfully, I will be off next Thursday and heading to a sports bar to watch my beloved Cheeseheads. The TV in my office does not get NFL Network.

12. chester

chester Member

Doesn't the NFL require that any game being broadcast on cable also be offered on a regular channel as well in the competing teams' markets? That's how I was able to watch the Browns last year when they played on NFL Network.

Draft saved Draft deleted