1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pack it up, Hillary ... you're done

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Feb 25, 2008.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Her campaign has officially gone over the edge. Not only do they have no chance to win, but now we know that they know it.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Great... now that e-mail people have been circulating saying Obama is a Muslim will have a picture attachment...

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Just so the record is clear that the Clinton campaign began said circulation. Which proves the point a lot of people on both sides have been making ... she's so unbalanced from having her coronation march to the White House stopped dead by Obama that she will wreck the Democratic party before she concedes the inevitable.

4. And your fact-witness for this is Matt Drudge.

"The picture, which appeared on the Drudge Report this morning, was attributed to sources within the Clinton campaign – although the Web site did not reveal how many, or who, might have received the photo."

Just so's we're really clear.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I don't see what the problem is with the picture. It's common place for politicians visting a foriengn country to put on native garb.

6. Outing alert -- Boom is Maggie Williams.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

And it's not even your birthday! The long photo search is finally over. The Kerry archives will miss you. 8)

8. [​IMG]

Every time I catch him at it.
    Swear to god.

9. Boom_70

If you want to make fun of someone who can't lift his arms due to his POW injuries go for it.

10. So, your interpretation of the photo is that St. John couldn't physically avoid the Embrace Of The Damned?

11. Boom_70

I am more concerned with what our next president will do about radical islam. The fact that Obama has ties to africa might help us reach some kind of peace and understanding.

We can't just forget that Osama is still out there.

[​IMG]

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I'd like to read the caption for the picture that was taken. What was he doing and where, and why?

The McCain photo is a hoot. Damn that's embarrassing.

Draft saved Draft deleted