1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Out-of-wedlock f*** trophies hit all-time high!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Nov 27, 2006.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I knew that Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, would be a pioneer in the field....

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Macduff was ripped from his mother's womb.

And a young Larry Drake Caesareaned himself from his dead mother in Dr. Giggles. That's a movie sight I could have done without.

3. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

According to that link.....it shouldn't be ruled out.

"It should be noted that Maimonides, the famous rabbi, philosopher, and doctor, says that it was known in ancient Rome how to perform a c-section without killing the mother, but that the medical knowledge of his day was lacking and it wasn't performed. Thus it would seem that, according to what Maimonides knew, c-sections weren't performed solely on dying women, but also on mothers who would live after the birth of their child."

It's a stretch, I admit......but I'm gonna stick to my theory.

Plus, I was born on the Ides of March and named after Caesar.

You're talking to "Orange" Julius Caesar Jones.

4. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

If you want to know what the difference is, stick your head in a rain barrel and yell, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!"

That'll put you on the C-section express.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Let's see...record levels of out-of-wedlock births, which coincide with the fact that there are about 10 methods of birth control that are safe, inexpensive and accessible.

In sheer coincidence, I'm flipping around the tube this morning, and Maury comes on. Normally I despise him and his talk-show ilk, but there was a young lady flopping on the floor, weeping and wailing. So I stay tuned: she's upset because Maury has just revealed that the 10th guy (mind you, the 10th bleeping guy!!!!) has just been cleared of being the father of her 3-year-old by DNA testing. That means, at minimum, that this chick boffed at least 11 guys (dad still hasn't been found) within about a month of when this kid was conceived.

It's times like that when I'm convinced Maury and Jerry Spring are just hiring actors, and it's the 21st-century version of pro wrestling. There isn't a chick out there who bangs 11 guys within a few weeks, is there?

Is there?

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Hondo, you are NOT the father.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Boots is the father. Oh, wait, wrong entry.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Just because a kid's born out of wedlock, doesn't mean it was planned or unwanted. Just saying.

Teenage births are way down. Most of the growth is in women in their 20s.

EDIT: Unwanted, dammit!

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I'll add women in their 20s who don't find it necessary to get married in order to have a stable relationship and child.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Those teens are coming up short. They need to get f***ing!

11. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Usually I don't feed the trolls, but Hondo, do you really think those shows are for real? You don't realize they're staged?

12. My wife recently had a C-section. (Dr. prescribed.) Another, more pertinent effect of the gut-cutting that has nothing to do with trying to keep a hot bod for the rest of your life, is the woman is all but incapacitated for a couple weeks, which is not so fun when they've just given birth to the joy of their life.
    You never realize how much you use your stomach muscles, I guess, until they're rendered unavailable. No lifting, running, sneezing, coughing, laughing, squatting, walking stairs, driving ... hell, even going to the restroom is a challenge. (Especially No. 2. But you really didn't need to know that, did you? :eek: )

It also makes natural childbirth for any children to follow pretty unlikely. Too risky. Once you go knife, you never go back, apparently.

Draft saved Draft deleted