1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our house is a very fine house -- RUNNING THREAD

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Jun 19, 2006.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Re: Our house is a very fine house -- now bring gifts

Got in trouble once already...
    Ms. Slappy's sister-in-law Jennifer is a stone cold beeytach -- a selfish, self-centered attention whore that gives all others a bad name. Her brother, on the otherhand, is pretty cool.

She put a a new picture out on the table, prompting me to ask "Hey. Why is there a picture of Little Nicky out on the table?"

She responded: "What do you mean Litt-- Dammit!!!! Jennifer is NOT that bad."

Me in trouble and beer one isnt warm yet...

2. joe

joe Active Member

Re: Our house is a very fine house -- now bring gifts

I always like to bury two cats in the front yard.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If you had waited one more weekend, I literally could have crashed this thing. Of course I'm way too broke to bring over wine. Would you settle for a jug of Milo's tea?

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Wish I'd have thought of this earlier, but Dreamland Barbecue anyone?

Slappy, I had the pleasure of going to an engagement party yesterday for one of my nephews-in-law. Nice enough kid, and I've gotten probalby better than I deserve in the in-laws department. Still, it wasn't fun; I've just never been all that comfortable in that sort of society page setting. And I found myself wondering in the middle of it if you were having more fun at your shindig.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No. No I wasn't. My future sister-in-law was here. Like I said, her hubby is cool (Ms. Slappy's brother) and she is a self-absorbed, selfish attention whore...

I got in trouble when I nicknamed their six-week old daughter "Little Nicky"....
    Was OK as far as the people who were here... cloven hooves brought the aura down....

Draft saved Draft deleted