1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Opinions on ESPN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SMJKeith, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

jebus loves you jay. ;)

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Give Tony Reali more air time.

3. Faithless

Faithless Member

I want more high school and college cheerleader competitions live in primetime, not something taped two months ago and shown in the middle of the day. Limit all competitions to perky female-only squads. Who cares about this NFL, MLB and NBA crap. Cheerleading is a sport, too.

And I want more cowbell.
    [​IMG]

4. ned racine

ned racine Member

look,we all know its not as good as it used to be...things i would change..stop trying to ram things down our throat like they tried to do with the WNBA and they still do with Whos Now and the ESPY'S...
    I dont like their stupid coutdonw clocks to things like trade deadlines...enough of Mike and Mike...they are fine,but they dont need to be on everything ESPN does..oversaturation killed Berman in my mind,they should learn from that...but I think the one thing that bugs me the most is on ESPNEWS..the breaking news little box..when does breaking news end..an hour..2 hours....they have things still listed as breaking news when they are over 5 hours old..

5. This thread is like fishing with hand grenades.

6. My favorite things about ESPN:

Chris Berman
    Stuart Scott
    Jim Rome
    Skip Bayless
    Woody Paige
    Around The Horn
    First and 10

And, for Pete's sake, bring back Stump The Schwab.

7. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

I love lamp.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i wish they'd show steve lyons taking off his pants at first base just one more time.

9. Brick, are you just pointing at things in the office and say that you love them?

10. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

11. *Cough* *Ahh, look over here*

Draft saved Draft deleted