1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One of the strangest moments ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Aug 2, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

So wait, now you are calling me a liar? This is all very confusing.

I mean, first I'm called/not called a racist for using a term that even your wife, who happens to be oriental (I'm using that since you've pointed out that she does prefer that term), doesn't find offensive. Then, when I say I had no idea that it was considered a racist slur, even though the great Jim Rome declared it so, you questioned/didn't question how I couldn't possibly know that. Then, when it became obvious that you were, in fact, calling me a racist for using the term, I said that I was merely quoting the guy from my original post, and you said you weren't questioning that.

I'm beginning to understand where your reading comprehension problems stem. It's from trying to understand your own writing. And I'll be damned, I can't blame you.

Oh wait, I forgot I'm supposed to be using this formal approach with you or you get the idea I'm all crazy mad.

You, sir, are damn near illiterate.

2. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

And this thread illustrates best why I just talk about TV shows on this site. ;)

3. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

Q: What would've been the most appropriate response to this guy?

A: If you don't shut your goddamn pie hole, I gonna leave this table and GO GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Too easy. :D

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Bravo.

Draft saved Draft deleted