1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

One More Damn Thing

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Soy bomb!
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327
    (p.s. -- Anybody on this site who uses this crackpot operation as a source again deserves to be laughed off the web.)

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This is so money:

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

This is a joke, right?

Like an offshoot of The Onion?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Was that underwritten by the beef ranchers and dairy cattle farmers?

I like how soy may be the cause of obesity in America. Yeah, it's not the fries, shakes and burgers it's the tofu making American chubby.

5. JackS

JackS Member

Granted, causing homosexuality may be a huge leap, but there has been quite a bit published about the dangers of soy--including the estrogen link--by non-partisan sources.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I have no dog in this fight, Jack, but that's the first I've heard of it...

7. JackS

JackS Member

Just do a Google on soy and estrogen, and you'll get a lot, including government studies.

8. Fenian likes his soy

(and his man-boobs)

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Here's another right-wing rag thats clearly against soy

http://www.mothering.com/articles/growing_child/food/soy_story.html

10. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Satisfied customer testimonial:

"Bocatm soy burgers and other soy products have changed my life. Living with an abnormally large penis was nothing but non-stop torture. In high school, I quit playing varsity sports because all the other guys called me things like 'Mr. Ed' and 'Tripod.'

Women never loved me for my mind...all my relationships were based on my partner's fascination with my freakishly monstrous crank...but in every case, the emergency room and gynecologist bills got to be too much...I'd never been able to keep a girlfriend. That is, until I started eating Bocatm burgers at every meal.

After just a few months of a soy-based diet, my phallus shrunk considerably. I could wear regular pants instead of Hammer Pants. Just last month I put on the first pair of blue jeans I'd worn since before puberty. Now, I've got the normal-sized penis I've always dreamed of. I can get a semi-hard from daydreaming about the cute receptionist and leave my desk to get a cup of coffee...no one's the wiser!

True, I can't tape elephant ears to my waist and go to Halloween parties as Alabama's mascot any more. But that's a small burden to bear for the miracle of soy's emasculating powers. Thanks, Bocatm!!

11. Another of Fenian's threads fail to go the way he hoped.

That just means more threads

Jesus wept

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Psychology Today says that soy is used as an alternative to hormone-replacement for the relief of menopausal symptoms.

Draft saved Draft deleted