1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On the Red Carpet at the SJ.com Awards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shotglass, Dec 26, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Hello, everyone. Shotglass here from East Bumfuck, West Virginia, where the best and brightest of sports journalism have gathered for the Academy Awards of sports journalism slackers ... the SportsJournalists.com Awards!

I think I see the first limousine pulling up now, and ... could it be ... it's DyePack, showing up early for a good seat!

[​IMG]

I'm sure he'll be there in the best-dressed columns throughout the country tomorrow. DyePack, always the designing man.

And now, let's give a big SportsJournalists.com welcome to one of our favorite members, the effervescent BYH!

[​IMG]

And the sightings shall continue...

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

If any of our finest show up in not safe for work outfits, please post a LINK and mark it accordingly. Some of our folks, you know? They might even show up nekkid.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Will do, mon capitan.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

shotglass is too modest to post this himself, but here is the kittie fancier arriving.

Love the tweed and red tie look!

[​IMG]

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Sportschick is nowhere to be found but we have spotted her dates for the evening...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Looking natty, I am.

And it now appears the paparazzi have caught Bubbler by surprise...

[​IMG]

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Fenian appears to be dismayed at the lack of voting booths here in East Bumfuck:

[​IMG]

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Boom and the queen of SportsJournalists.com, 21, have arrived, as usual, in style.

[​IMG]

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Some of our luminaries ... well, you don't even need to say their name, you just know.

[​IMG]

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The Good Doc's in the house!

[​IMG]

And his fiancee, spup, looks resplendent in blue.

[​IMG]

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

No SportsJournalists.com event would be complete without the arrival of Ace...

[​IMG]

12. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

A few off-duty Tahoe cops were hired for security.
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted