1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olive Garden sells out Pasta For Life coupons

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Well, McD is the obvious guess, but when I pose a similar question about my area, mine is a trick question.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It is a trick question, and then again it's not. This is New England, so naturally the answer is Dunkin'.

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I took my mum on a road trip a few years back and declared that we would be chain free. She's game. First stop we make is at a diner in upstate New York. It was the worst food I've ever eaten in my life. Hit Legal Sea Foods in Baltimore that night.

My girlfriend is the restaurant picker when we're traveling. She loves Four Square and goddamn, we've had some good meals spin out of that. Those apps or whatever they are—I have no idea what to call them—are fabulous.

The one chain I still frequent when traveling alone is Jimmy John's for lunch. We don't have it in Canada, it's quick, I like how it tastes, and I don't feel like garbage after. Then a nice dinner somewhere cool.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I have no idea what compelled me to share this information. I'm losing my goddamn mind.

Vombatus likes this.
  5. Vombatus

Thanks for the reply. I like trivia like that.

Take a guess at the first chain in my area.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Stuckey's? (Joke answer).

7. Vombatus

No interstate in the county!

Draft saved Draft deleted