1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oklahoma Congresswoman: Gays more dangerous than terrorists

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Beaker, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, you childish little bigot, members of this board jump when you try to label all Muslims as terrorists.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

No, some Muslims are gutless for not calling the terrorist brothers out. The ones who deounce it are paid no attention to by you people.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

I thought zagoshe had long ago locked up today's Douchebag of the Day award but Yawn is making an impressive late run.

4. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Can't ever count Yawn out.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Has a liberal ever won the award? Didn't think so.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Between this and the Spitzer thread, he's got a chance to overcome Zag's two-locked-threads lead.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Oh for the love all that is good and decent in the world, would you please just shut the fuck up for once, Yawn? Seriously. Give it a fucking rest, would you? You come on here and act like an absolute fuckstick every single day.
    EVERY! FUCKING! DAY!

For once, just shut the fuck up and be a man, would you?

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Absolutely. I commended the observation of the word Democrat tanked to the 33rd graph of the story. That's sure to get censored into a lockdown.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Words, when arranged properly into subjects, predicates and objects, will form sentences.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Zeke, if you're so passionate about gay rights, etc., why don't you lead the expanded coverage of the gay olympics?

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You must lead the most pathetic life of any human I have ever encountered.

You don't even know where to direct the hate, nor how to overcome the stupid.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I mean seriously. Show your support on something other than a bulletin board web site. March in a gay pride parade. Do something. Otherwise, you're like Alley Allen on global warming, feeling good that he's sitting in a dark house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.