1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ok you asked for it.... yawn's response

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You guys need to talk to the Poles, who have been in this with us since Day 1. People who understand what living under tyranny is all about. Of course, we're talking about the Bolsheviks, so you can't relate to that tyranny.

Saddam just got the death penalty. Must be that we did something favorable.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Lord ... I can see the nervous twitching, the unsure shaking, and desperate sweat on the brow from here, Yawn.

And I'm loving it.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Look b--, no, I wont stoop to your level, I was subtracting from the start of the campaign which began in 2005 - four years ago. Sorry if I didn't make that concrete. Put your fangs back in your mouth.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

My only stress is thinking that Bush and co. won't just give these dumb bastards a clear path to spread their idealogy for two years so things will revert back to yesterday.

5. Bubbler

It would be favorable if the American, Allied and Iraqi death count AFTER he is executed was ZERO, the nation of Iraq had any stability, and the threat of terrorism had subsided.

Just a hunch, but I don't think his execution is going to matter on any of those counts.

Glad he's gone, but our immense dumbassary has made his trial and execution a historic footnote based on what's happening on the ground NOW.

But you're Nostradamus, so I defer to you on this one.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Heard an interesting tidbit on one of the election shows tonight. Did anyone else realize that if we're in Iraq until Thanksgiving, we will have spent more time in Iraq than we did fighting WWII?

But hey, no WMDs, a complete and utter lack of planning, being greeted by insurgents instead of by those people who were supposed to be throwing flowers -- it's about the same as defeating Germany and Japan.

And I can't imagine why anyone would hold the Republican party accountable for that monumental screwup. Why, of all the gall.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

You guys should be celebrating, but you just can't help yourselves. Carry on, this thread is great.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You're not too realistic about war are you, ZERO deaths? Shit.

9. Bubbler

And the discourse gets classier, Yawn. Two dashes don't hide what you really meant. Way to keep it classy, sore loser.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

It was purely intentional to put the breaks on, just to make a point that to that extent, all the name-calling was coming from the children of Pelosi.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Did anyone find Nancy Pelosi yet? I heard she was supposed to be in hiding.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hey Bubbler, you might have made President of Spain. They cower just like you do.

Draft saved Draft deleted