1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK. Very Weird Noise In My Wall.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Incaviglia, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Could also be a squirrel. Don't know if you have any trees around the building, but those critters can gnaw their way into a nice, warm, cozy building in the winter months.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

We had a whole family of mice in my house this summer. They got in through a hole, somewhere. Every day for a week, our cat would catch one of them. Good times for him, bad times for us.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Can I borrow your cat?

4. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Problem solved.

Get this: It was a teeny, tiny toy that attaches to my daughter's high chair. It's an bear that looks like it's holding a base drum and the drum spins and makes a noise. Apparently, it runs on a watch battery, and the battery must be dying. Or, the thing is fucked from having too much food, formula and water getting inside.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So it's your daughter's fault then?

6. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

How did it get inside the wall?

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I still think it could be a demon.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Serious question: Why would you have a teeny-tiny toy (presumably one that could fit in a tot's mouth) attached to a high chair?

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Invite Chef over, but a 12-pack of Coors and give him a cordless drill.

Make sure that you have plenty of hydrogen peroxide for later.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

how did the high chair get inside the wall...

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Toddlers are ingenius at that kind of thing.

12. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Well, the toy that was attached to the high chair is interchangeable with her swing. It's (supposedly) to keep them entertained when they're done eating and you aren't. It doesn't work. Oh, and it's not that small. It's about the size of a four-ounce baby bottle.

As for "how it got in the wall." It wasn't in the wall. But it sure as hell sounded like it was. Even the super thought it was coming from inside the wall.

Draft saved Draft deleted