1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK, ladies, what's your frickin problem?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

I knew I was really in love with the last guy I dated ... because I couldn't fart in front of him.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ain't love grand?

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

You're such a romantic, Flasher. :D

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

A female friend of mine bragged about her ability to drop a deuce and wrap a log around the bowl. She also took pleasure in noting whether her excrement matched the color of the wine she drank the night before.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm really a big softie ... not as tough as I come across. ;)

I have a male friend who keeps threatening to take pictures of his dumps and mass email them to us ...

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Dude, you all are around some nasty-ass women if they don't flush. That's just disgusting. Seriously. I've never heard of that, never seen that, and I wouldn't believe it if others didn't verify. I feel sick just thinking of it.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

hey ijag it's true. i used to clean bathrooms at a grocery store and the women's bathroom was nastier nearly everyday.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Opposite case when I cleaned them at a Waffle House. The men's room literally had shit on the walls.

And jesus, guys, the bowl is HUGE and your aiming instrument...well it's not. How hard can it be to make it in the water??

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Perhaps for some guys, the target is too far from the nozzle? Me, I never miss. The water's cold, though. And deep, too. :D

10. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

IJAG, I have no explanation for it, but aiming is not always as easy as it seems. Sometimes I am amazed at the total lack of accuracy I have. It's like the toilet has a forcefield around it sometimes. However, as someone who has had to clean fast-food bathrooms earlier in life, I have always felt the need to clean up after myself.

11. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Jesus Christ. That just made me pee a little. Oh, and I'm wearing khakis and going commando. This is not a good start to my day.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I commend Doc on his bravery here...given that his wife is a member of this site.

Draft saved Draft deleted