1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ok I'm Lost... Confused?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Andrew Auger, May 28, 2011.

1. Andrew Auger

Andrew Auger New Member

Help me out on this one guys.

On occasion I type my name in to see where some of my recent articles go, I am a 20 year old at communications school, and this time when I went to do it I had some vicious comments about me in some of the results and I was caught off guard by the content-- it lead me to this site.

Apparently someone has created an "Andy Auger" account on this site, and I am guessing it is a person who has repeatedly stalked me over the last several years and have had similar issues with this. The persons name is Lars Hanson, and he "covers" Seattle Seahawks content in high school, and he's pulled stunts such as going onto my site and posting distasteful comments under my name and then complaining to the network directors (IP addresses?), about my "responses" to him. Hacking my e-mail, burning through multiple IP addresses, I mean the guys a nutcase...

This forum is apparently worthy of some "hall of fame" consideration, I hope you guys had a ball with it, and I sincerely apologize for anyone who was offended by anything said. If someone can point me in the direction to the root of the problem, for legal purposes, I would like to scroll through and copy/paste the forum, but I haven't been able to find it.

That would be a great help, thanks.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

How do we know you aren't Lars Hanson, looking to create another Andy Auger identity and create more pompous havoc?
    He made BYH cry, you know....

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Doesn't auger well for Andrew, does it?

This is why I stay off the internet.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This thread has incredible potential.

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I'm going to need to see some ID.

6. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

If you found search engine results on those threads, then why do you need to us to find them for you?

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Obviously Auger needs to drill down through every layer of investigative possibility.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Maybe he's someone pretending to be Lars Hanson pretending to be Andy Auger? Ever think about that? Hmmm?

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Are you on your fourth internship?

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Lars Hanson was great in 'Little House on the Prairie.'

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted