1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK, I admit it

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tom Petty, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Fixed to represent the newest addition to the SportsJournalists.com lexicon, Mr. Babar. Consider this your one warning. ;) :)

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

fixed. :D

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

:D

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you're in charge of updating the stylebook on this one.

5. where's beetus, he still online?

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Sheeeit, the Yankees could be 5 games under at that point and still have a better record than the Mariners or Nats, so I will be OK in that department.

7. John

John Well-Known Member

I'm in SEC country, but I don't give a shit if the SEC is great or full of fail -- though the arguments here are very entertaining. And I haven't thrown a punch since fifth grade.

I don't know what it's like elsewhere, but flying to Seattle out of Atlanta is expensive as hell -- way more than, say, flying to San Fran. That's just about the only reason I haven't been there yet.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Nope, you are a Californian now. The only thing you are allowed to do is to move to a PNW city and raise the housing prices and make all of us hate you.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

solid.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is on that. It is cheaper for me to fly to Spokane - tiny ass airport - from West Texas than it is to fly to Seattle. It is pretty obnoxious.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Apparently I missed something.

12. John

John Well-Known Member

Cross-threading from one today bashing the use of "bigs" to describe post players.

Draft saved Draft deleted