1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh you, Woody

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mystery_Meat, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

From today's Around The Horn:

[​IMG]

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I hope it landed in his lap.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I wish it had said "Gregg" on it.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

5. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

That show is awful. Except for Adande and MacMullan. I wonder why those two even associate with some of the dicks they have on there on a regular basis.

6. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

"Welcome to the AJ Adande Lounge" Ugh! Can't watch that crap anymore.
    But that Woody clip is pretty damn funny. What a moran.

7. JMike22

JMike22 New Member

After watching ATH for a few years now, I'm starting to become sick of some of the acts that happen, but for the most part, everything is pretty entertaining.

Having Michael Smith back on the show last week was great, and I personally enjoy Cawlishaw because of his love for the NHL.

The worst part about this show, is that it takes away from PTI as both shows discuss relatively the same topics. Its too bad they can't co-ordinate and discuss different things...

8. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

I actually like Cowlishaw too. Is he still on there? Haven't watched much at all lately. I will say it is much better since Riali took over for Kellerman (I know that was like 4 years ago). But it still sucks. I actually think Woody's the most entertaining guy on there. Sure, he's a clown, but at least he's usually funny.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

There's an American sports programme that occasionally talks about hockey? Well, colour me surprised

Tim Cowlishaw is a fine hockey writer.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I wish I could post my thoughts on Tim Cowlishaw.

Instead I will merely say that he is a very intelligent man and a very talented writer.

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

You forgot to mention is fantabulous hair...

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

There are many fantabulous things about Cowlishaw.

Now I simply can't say any more. I think I've posted about him before, back when I could. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted