1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh my God he's hideous! Can you name this has been?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 27, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

You sonofabitch. I saw Bubbler's post and thought there was no way anyone would know what a douche Dana Strum is/was. Yet there you are, mpcincal, matching my knowledge of this shit.

You bastard. You are my new rival. :D :D

Fun fact about Mark Slaughter: I think his last name really is Slaughter.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Slaughter

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Fun fact about Mark Slaughter: He's sucking dick at a rest stop on Route 9 as we speak.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I didn't know they had Wifi there so you could post as he did, Zeke. Are you balancing your laptop on his head?

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Actually, the laptop is sitting on a bass drum that says "THIS SPACE FOR RENT".

I didn't think anyone was using it.

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

That's Axl Rose? I was going to guess Mike Lookinland -- aka Bobby Brady. Damn, I was way off.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

That was simply outstanding.

and here I thought Zeke was saving himself for Stephen Pearcy.

8. hungry hippo

hungry hippo New Member

Round and Round we go.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

The entire band Slaughter just struck me as a giant compendium of douches. They suck in a large way.

I think my impression of Mark Slaughter himself being a cock was probably some long forgotten Headbanger's Ball interview where he probably gave short shrift to Adam Curry/Riki Rachtman.

In retrospect, he was probably right for doing it, especially if it was Curry in his imitation leather jacket. Everytime Curry appeared on that show, an umlaut cried.

Pearcy's waiting in the next stall. He got the kindly old rest stop custodian to scram by bragging about the Round And Round video.

Pearcy: Dude ... you're not going to do a solid for the man who got Milton Berle to do a metal video? Are you blotto? And that chick who turned into a rat? She got fucked all right.
    Custodian: Stop slinging shit, who fucked her?
    Pearcy: (sigh) ... Milton Berle ... but I gave him the rubber. He was wild, man! He dressed up like a chick and pretended he was a lesbian with a dick when he did that chick.
    Custodian: You helped get Uncle Milty laid? For that, I'll let you and Mark Slaughter have your way with that desperate looking Minnesotan in the Joe Mauer jersey. Just finish on his grill, I don't need the OT.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

There's so much to note marvel at in this post, I have no idea where to start.

If the janitor and Pearcy fell in love, would their theme song be "Lovin You's A Dirty Job?"

11. BBJones

BBJones Guest

You people are better than I (or perhaps worse). I have no ability to distinguish one 80s metal band from another. My list would include all of them.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Now that I think about it, maybe Pearcy is the rest room janitor.

Either way, Zeke is going to Lay It Down.

Draft saved Draft deleted