1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh, Jason Alexander. No, honey. Seriously. No.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Oct 1, 2011.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Not like he hasn't done this before...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Probably to get work and to keep everyone from screaming "George Constanza" as soon as they see him in a role that has nothing to do with George Costanza.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I guess he's getting ready for dinner theatre gigs in every podunk town in North America.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

HE'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE GEORGE COSTANZA.

Hair doesn't change that. You can't be serious.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Bald Jason and Hairy Jason. Worlds are colliding! A Jason divided against itself cannot stand!!

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "THAT'S WHAT THE MONEY'S FOR!"

7. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

It takes it from, "Hey, it's George Costanza" to "Gee, that guy looks like George Costanza."

8. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

You know what, if it makes him happy, good for him. Personally, if I was losing my hair I would take to shaving it and just getting it over with, regardless of my apparent misshapen head. I have friends though that have struggled with the going bald thing since their late TEENS and I can understand the conflict. Again, if it makes him happy who are we to object.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

If your friends' baldness was part of their identity, if they'd been bald for decades and on TV and in music videos, then showed up with hair? That's ridiculous for them too.

I'm not against plugs/transplants/growth serum for Joe Blow. But it looks RIDICULOUS on someone who is well known as the bald guy.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Unavailable for comment:

[​IMG]

GARY FOGEL NEVER HAD CANCER!!!!!

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You see the actors that got on top of their receding hairlines somewhat early - Jason Segal, Kevin James, Tom Arnold, Will Arnett, Joel McHale - it makes a difference.

12. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Did a charity event with him recently and I couldn't stop staring at it. He even made a joke about it during the Q&A session.

If you've ever dealt with actors, you know the are the most self-conscious, insecure people. Then again, TV can also be very shallow, with looks/appearance a major factor in success. I understand why some lack much self-confidence.

Draft saved Draft deleted