1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official John D. Villarreal vids - *breaking news* JDV a top You Tube Director!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 27, 2007.

?

Do you agree with Ben Affleck that the Dems are F'n weak over the Iraq War Funding Vote?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

This is great stuff!

Do you agree with Ben, are the Dems F'n weak??

Vote above in the poll.

Thanks,

John

2. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

Re: Official John D. Villarreal video thread - Ben Affleck calls Dems F'n weak!

Folks, let's try to show Mr. Villarreal a little respect and keep things on topic. Thanks.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I thought it already did?

Webby is drunk, isn't he?

4. Clever username

Wait, there's no poll. How can I vote? How?

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

That's cool.. as long as he keeps his youtube links and references in this thread only... it has to work both ways...

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'll keep my comments limited to the video... Those shorts are provably, demonstrably too short. I didn't close the window quick enough and I retched.

7. Re: Official John D. Villarreal video thread - Ben Affleck calls Dems F'n weak!

I don't have an IQ of 174, but I don't see the poll. I'm sure I'm not smart enough to find it.

8. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

Now that's funny.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

It's there now.

10. Clever username

Does JDV use Nair or disposable lady Bics?

11. Flash

Flash Guest

I muted my speakers and recited Juliet's 'Wherefore art thou, Romeo' soliloquy ... try it.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Why is "who cares" not an option?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.