1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official BCS Title Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Blitz, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Whew.

You had me worried there. ;)

2. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

I am so tired of hearing that. "We're unbeaten in regulation." Well that's very nice, but you still lost two games to subpar teams.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

SEC = Seriously Egomanical Cajuns. ;)

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Won't do any good. They'll still point out the SEC's overall winning record in bowls this year, over those powerhouses Hawaii, UCF, Colorado, Florida State, Wisconsin and Clemson. :D

5. Mr. Homer

Mr. Homer Member

LSU can't move the ball and they won't score more than 10 — this game is over.

6. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Sigh.

Georgia took advantage of an injured Tebow, wore black jerseys and got to play the worst BCS team ever.

I'm not saying UGA was bad. But I think it's ridiculous to suggest that UGA deserves to be in this game more than LSU does. There's simply no basis for that argument. LSU won the conference championship game that UGA didn't even qualify for. The team that played LSU in that game could have beaten UGA 50-0.

They wear black jerseys. They dance to Soulja Boy. I get it ... they're cool. But they don't belong in this game.

7. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Instigator.

Do we need this in EVERY thread?

8. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

HP, Zeke knows I don't read all the threads.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

The last part was a joke, spnited. But you have to know our ME to understand where I'm coming from with the deadline crack.

And besides, I'm not doing the section. I'm taking the whopping two call-ins we have tonight.

10. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Hey, Florida State is still Florida State. [/richbrooks]

:D

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yes.

Yes, we do. ;D :D ;D :D ;D

12. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Of course we do, Shot. I was trying to be nice. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted