1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Offering assistance

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by StatHistorian, Oct 1, 2015.

1. StatHistorian

StatHistorian New Member

Greetings fellow Journalists!

I am Tex Noel, a free-lance college football StatHistorian/researcher.

I would like to FYI all that if you are ever in need for original college football StatResearch--all levels--I have many compilations compiled and they are weekly/annually updated.

Examples are schools combing for 100 points in a game; circa 1884; 500+ in a season, since 1885; National Champions and Pre-1937 stats--team, player, coach...very large database on this part of college football--taken from a twice published book.

As well I publish a free monthly newsletter--over 640 world-wide subscribers--on historical college football. Feel-free to contribute, as subscribers/contributors provide the content in The College Football Historian.

I have assisted others--let me add original content--not found with major media or associations--to your writing/broadcasting/online efforts.

Enquiries will receive a personal reply.

Draft saved Draft deleted