1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

October surprise

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by TheSportsPredictor, Oct 19, 2020.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Why, it's Jeffrey Toobin's penis on a Zoom call!

New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Zoom Dick Incident

I mean, is he sitting there with his dick out all the time at home?

2. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

I have to assume he took the laptop with him to the bathroom wanting to still listen to the conversation. That's the only scenario I can come up with that isn't just taking it out.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He was just bragging about The Nine.

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I'm on Zoom calls at least twice a day, often not participating but having to listen in, see a presentation. Consequently, I'll often multi-task: empty the dishwasher, fill the laundry, make some breakfast or lunch. I don't know how ya leave the video on and walk naked in front of the camera, though. Need more context for this dick pic.

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

The worst thing I've done is throw a shirt behind my wife into a laundry hamper while she was on a Zoom. After about seven months of working at home, I'd say that's pretty good.

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Centimeters or millimeters?

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I had a Zoom last week with a client who always does audio only calls. Was just done coming out of the shower and logged into the call wrapped in a towel, knowing that I wasn’t scheduled to talk for a while. It was on video but I was luckily just out of camera range when it kicked on. Crawled down below camera level and was able to get off of the video but certainly a close call.

Vombatus likes this.
  8. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

9. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

10. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Never heard this story about him getting his Toob-in.

11. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

I believe that Mr. Toobin will bounce back from this incident, and I sincerely hope his employer does not give him the “shaft.”

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted