1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama music video

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ADifferentOkie, Feb 4, 2008.

1. I'm sure this will devolve into political bickering, but I thought this video was pretty frickin' cool.

Who knew Scarlet could sing, BTW?

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think I read on one of Yahoo's music blogs that she has a record coming out, but that is very cool.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Wow, that's extremely well done. They should run that all the time, everywhere.

4. Very nice.

5. "In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope."

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Somebody tell Mikey...I'm pretty sure the girl in the middle near the beginning was Tatyana Ali.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I don't know if it makes me an idiot, or a sucker, or it it means I'm gullible, or maybe if it means I'm just an optimist, but this literally brought tears to my eyes.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Did you menstruate for good measure?

9. Double Down

Define good measure.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Definitely by the pint.

By the way, I can't swear to the exact wording, but I believe Kareem once told me "No we can't."

11. Double Down

Were you asking him and Mychal Thompson to set a back pick for Byron Scott? Because then I might believe you.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's awesome.

Draft saved Draft deleted