1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

O.J. suspect in Las Vegas robbery

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markvid

markvid Guest

He is not greedy. He was ruled in favor of receiving a settlement, and OJ has done nothing to abide by it.
    I give Fred credit for reminding us each time what scum OJ is.

He'll get his in the end....Boots, that was, coming from you, unintentional comedy gold.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Excuse me if I'm missing something, but ...

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN1421498820070914?feedType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews&rpc=22&sp=true

The victim has told police it was Simpson who robbed him at gunpoint. Given that, why isn't Mr. Simpson currently in custody?

3. boots

boots New Member

Goldman is greedy. He wants everything OJ has and more. Enough is enough. No amount will bring his son back. Sorry but's the way it is. Goldman is just as guilty as is Nicole's sister. They're making a ton of money and getting publicity off of this. I will say this much for OJ, you don't see him trying to get on the Today show to peddle a book like Goldman did Thursday.

4. boots

boots New Member

Because it's a bogus claim against the juice. There is no evidence to support it.

5. Mmac

Mmac Guest

And this thread just began its ugly downward spiral.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Bullshit. You and I both know that if was Joe Nobody the parking lot attendant who was alleged to have held up someone at gunpoint, he'd be in jail right now, and the police would let the DA sort out the evidence.

8. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Tune in at 6 ET for Boots' new show: "The Holocaust Didn't Happen," followed at 7 ET by Boots' 14th "Stay on Topic" post of the night.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I got 4:42 Pacific Standard as lockdown time.

10. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Oh, I'm going WAY under on that one. The Ultimate Ass is in full effect today, I bet.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Goldman was good in the beginning, but went too far. He got greedy.

12. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Hondo, boots also declared his belief in Simpson's innocence of the Brown/Goldman murders in another thread a couple months ago. Arguing with a rock over this would be more productive than engaging boots here. Ignore him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.