1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

O, how will my heart go on?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Wasn't it "Call To Glory"? Really wish that series had been given more of a chance. And thank goodness we got the chance to see Ms. Shue a time or two after the series was cancelled.

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

The Vegas SportsJournalists.com gathering might not be able to overcome this development.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

There is nothing in that story that says we're taking her back ... I'm calling all the border crossings in the morning.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Not if we make them take her back...

5. Flash

Flash Guest

You can't make us ...

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

FYI, it's Elisabeth Shue. Was even smoking in Adventures in Babysitting. Was in a Burger King commercial with Leah Thompson when they were teens.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

She's Andrew Shue's sister!

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

Elisabeth Shue = Jersey girl
    Lotsa hot girls from Jersey ;D

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

See, I haven't seen that movie since elementary school. She's in that?

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

She's the babysitter.

12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Would everybody hate me if I told you I have one of her songs on my ipod, and I wouldn't mind catching that show before it ends its run? ;D

:-[ :-[ :-[

Actually, one of the worst fights my brother and I have had in the past few years was about Celine Dion. He plays guitar and claims to "knows something" about music, so he says she sucks beyond all belief and that she's a terribly "un pure" vocalist -- all nasal.

And I claim she must be doing something right... We actually fought and got pissed at each other over this. Yes, we are two adults over the age of 30.

Draft saved Draft deleted