1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now who would have thought of this....Kool Aid Dill Pickles

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, May 9, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/09/dining/09kool.html

[​IMG]

Those pickles were once mere dills. They were once green. Their exteriors remain pebbly, a reminder that long ago they began their lives on a farm, on the ground, as cucumbers.

But they now have an arresting color that combines green and garnet, and a bracing sour-sweet taste that they owe to a long marinade in cherry or tropical fruit or strawberry Kool-Aid.

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Didn't I see this on the now-locked poke stoob's neighbor in the behind thread?

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

These are gonna be HUGE down here. HUGE.

5. CapeCodder

CapeCodder Member

Jesus, by the looks of that thing, maybe this thread should be labeled NSFW.

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Didn't someone on this board, (Jones?) once say, "pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil" ??

7. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

8. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

I love Kool Aid and I love dill pickles. By all accounts, I should love dill pickles dipped in Kool Aid (so, too, should any pregnant woman).

Where could I possibly find these in North Carolina?

(Note to self: Drive to Mount Olive. Someone there, certainly, has started to produce these satanically delicious swours.)

9. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    VERY, VERY well put.

Draft saved Draft deleted