1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now that's a fire!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by outofplace, Aug 31, 2010.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I can't believe we made it to page two before somebody wrote that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

1. What kind of car was it? (Altima, got it)

2. Beware the insurance company trying to screw you on the replacement value. The first number is always a lowball.

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

DAMN!!!

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Every motherfucking year, OOP, you pull into my driveway and you burn the motherfucker down.

5. outofplace

I expect to hear Aunt Bunny tumbling down the stairs any minute now.....and for at least a half hour.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Eddie woke up and he said "Uncle OOP is coming to get me."

7. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

I shuddered when I saw those pictures and recognized it as an Altima right away (an '01, I'm guessing?).

I recognized it because I drove a 2000 for five years. Traded it in last summer. I had a lot of problems with mine toward the end of its run, but nothing ever like that.

Glad you're OK.

8. outofplace

Close. It was a 2000. I really hadn't had any many problems with it at all. At one point, we were both driving Altimas. My wife's was totaled by some idiot who rammed it while she was sitting at a light about four years ago.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Ha ha very funny motherfucker!

10. outofplace

Your wife's a Bigfoot, isn't she, Gus? Your wife is a Bigfoot, isn't she? That's why the bitch's moustache is so motherfuckin' thick... 'cause you shaved the bitch down and taught her to speak. I know a motherfuckin' Bigfoot when I see one! Don't bring a Bigfoot into my home, Gus! With my children? The bitch can't talk! She can't walk a flight of steps! She's not trained well, Gus! She can *not* walk steps! I'll bet she climbs the fuck outta trees, though, don't she, Gus? Doesn't she? DOESN'T SHE? But you got to not bring her around here - fuck her!

And your motherfuckin' children? They're Bigfeet, too. They're half-Bigfoot, Gus, 'cause the motherfuckers is 6 years old and have Afros 17 inches long. They're little hairy motherfuckers, just like their mother. Look at the motherfuckers!

You know how I found out they was Bigfoot - when I realized your wife was a Bigfoot when I took your kids fishing last week. I put the motherfuckers in the boat, Gus, and I took the worm and I put it on the hooks. And they both sat there, and they put their poles down in the motherfuckin' boat, and slammed their faces in the water for 2 minutes! And I think, "What the fuck are these kids doin'?" Then they start moving their heads like this [quickly shakes head back and forth] and the motherfuckers come up with fish! I jumped back and said, "Can you believe this motherfuckin' shit?" Then the kid took the fish out his mouth and looked at his brother and said, "Goonie-Goo-Goo." What the fuck is going on here? Normal kids don't do shit like that, Gus.

But I'm gonna tell you something, motherfucker. You can take your motherfuckin' hairy fat-ass wife moustache bitch out the fuck, you can go upstairs and get the motherfuckin' dog and scoop up the shit and take Eddie and get these mothafuckin' long Angela Davis afro-wearin' motherfuckin' kids of yours and put them in the motherfucking "Goonie-Goo-Goo"-mobile and get the fuck out! And if my wife don't like that, she can get the fuck out, too!

[Eddie mimes his shoe-throwing noise]
    You missed me, bitch!

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

There were more than a few highlights from the Baltimore outing a couple summers ago, but near the top of that list is BYH and myself going back and forth, reciting damn near the entire show at the dinner table. Needless to say, we got a our share of strange looks. Or maybe that was for the Softstra shirt BYH wore. Either way...

12. outofplace

Man, I wish I had been there for that alone.

Draft saved Draft deleted