1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now Junior can tap out to the Sandman

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Batman, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Bedtime not exciting enough? Good news! Now you can make your kids tap out to insomnia!
    Introducing the MMA bed. For kids. It's got ring steps up to the bed and posts designed to look like three-quarters of the cage. Coming soon is the "L'il Lesnar Tattoo Kit".
    Oh, and this thing is available in all sizes, including king, so if you want to impress the ladies you can bring them back to your place and see if they want to roll. So to speak.

http://www.wermma.com/kids-throwdown-cage-bed.html

The product description:

2. Petrie

Petrie Guest

I would say you could guarantee sales in the low-three figures in my neck of the woods, but the people who would buy this bed are broke after saving up all their extra money for another Tapout T-shirt.

3. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I'm not a MMA fan AT ALL, but, if I was a kid, I would love that bed.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

No doubt. If that thing was around in the 80s, though, there are plenty of little brothers who would've been killed by their older siblings attempting the Macho Man elbow drop from the top of the cage.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

And to think I was appalled when I saw Steve Austin shirts with Suck It! in big bold letters sold in the little kids section of a JC Penny.

6. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Um, I doubt you saw a Stone Cold Steve Austin shirt with the words "Suck It" on it. That is Degeneration X (Triple H and Shawn Michaels)'s catch phrase.

You may have seen a shirt that said "FOCK FEAR" though.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Any parent who would put a child in this bed should be charged with child endangerment and have the child removed to foster care.

How much dumber can out society get?

8. CR19

CR19 Member

Do the sheets have fake blood-stains on them?

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Don't ask, S-P. Just when you think it's as low as it can go, the shovels and backhoes will come out.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

We know what Harley's next paycheck is going toward

11. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Or, at the very least, little brothers with punctured lungs. After all, the Slim Jim man himself did that a time or two... :D

I will say, however, that this bed is a stupid fucking idea. It's even stupider due to the fact that it can be purchased in adult sizes as well.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

A starter kit for the douche-let in training.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted