1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now available to "melt your popsicle": Katy Perry

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I Should Coco, Dec 30, 2011.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think Ms. Perry is attractive. Really evocative eyes

2. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

The picture of Ms. Perry without makeup will change a lot of minds. I know it changed mine.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I do think Katy Perry is a talented singer despite her slotting (he he) in the music industry. A long-forgotten skit in her first SNL appearance convinced me of this.

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

It's a bad grainy photo. And you could say the same about many of the world's so-called beautiful women without makeup. I love her eyes, and she's not some skinny, anorexic waffer. And she has great boobs.

[/dirtysignscrossthread]

Her music however, is dreadful. Not my cup o'tea.

Brand is a world class douchebag. I am actually surprised the marriage lasted more than six months.

And in regards to NoOneLikesUs: I don't think she's a Christian unless she has recently converted back. I know her dad is/was a pastor, but I don't think she's followed in his footsteps at all. If I remember correctly it was one of the big controversies when she first hit it big time that her parents supposedly didn't support her non-Christian path, which they of course came out and said they supported whatever she choices she has made, etc. I think she even had a Hindu wedding. Damn I know far too much about Katy Perry. I feel shame. That is the extent of what I know. I hope.

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

There's a big difference between unattractive and unattractive for a pop star. I think she's like Zooey Deschanel with less cute and more boob.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I like both of them a lot.

I think he's hilarious, which surprises me, because if you described him to me, I'd guess that I'd hate him, but I loved Get Him To the Greek and Sarah Marshall. Based on hearing him on Stern, he seems not to take himself too seriously.

I'm not going to compare Perry's music to Janis Joplin or Liz Phair, but I think it's good at being what it is. I don't think she's pretending to be something she's not.

7. Rawbot

Rawbot Member

I, too, surprisingly like him. I read his first autobiography, "My Booky Wook," and he's just your average look-at-me addict of anything and everything you can be addicted to who turned his shortcomings into a career. His story is a hell of a lot more interesting than all the "normal" folks who walk around with sticks up their asses. I make sure to catch his movies, late-night show appearances and stand-up specials. Always good for a laugh.

8. NDub

NDub Guest

I've always found her very attractive and always found him an insufferable, unfunny douche.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Word on the street is Ms. Perry has monstrously impressive mambos. Has she made any media appearances to support these rumors? Anything on the intertubes?

::) ::)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

my opinion, too

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

We, we, we so excited.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Was I the only one who was shocked that they had been married for 14 months? It seems like only six months.

Draft saved Draft deleted