1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now available to "melt your popsicle": Katy Perry

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I Should Coco, Dec 30, 2011.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Looks like everyone's favorite Teenage Dream is back on the market, folks: Russell Brand and Katy Perry are getting a divorce

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2080449/Russell-Brand-Katy-Perry-divorce-Pair-split-14-months-marriage.html

(I went with this link mainly for the bikini pics :))

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Boy, who'd have thunk it?

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Weird. The rumors had been swirling, but they denied everything! CAN I TRUST NOTHING ANY MORE?

They're both weirdos.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I haven't been this disillusioned since Urban Meyer said he wasn't taking the Ohio State job

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

That dude outkicked his coverage by a record margin.

6. imjustagirl

It's not only that I don't find her attractive, but I find her actively unattractive. And I have a negative physical reaction to her voice, her face and her songs. Saying nothing of her outfits.

I can't think of anyone I've disliked more in terms of pop culture (does Tebow count?) in the past 10 years.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm with you, which is why I thought she and Mr. Brand made a perfect couple.

8. imjustagirl

Me too. Though I actually enjoyed him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, when I didn't know who he was and assumed he was acting. Sadly, I think that's just him being him.

9. PCLoadLetter

I think she's very attractive and my musical tastes are far enough from top 40 that I've barely heard her sing. I think I could name one song of hers -- "I Kissed a Girl," and all I know of it is that it's not a cover of the Jill Sobule song.

He, on the other hand, strikes me as a grade A no-talent dipshit.

10. imjustagirl

Allow me to "help" you.

And this is coming from me, someone who LOVES disposable pop music.

11. PCLoadLetter

*shudder*

And that one with Kanye was freakin' agony.

12. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Two extremely different people. The British was too strong in him. The Jesus too strong in her.

Draft saved Draft deleted