1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now available: Brangelina

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KJIM, Sep 20, 2016.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm more stunned that someone thinks Brad Pitt is anything other than a great looking guy.

2. YankeeFan

The key to being "a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets" is that no one would imagine how freaky you can get behind closed doors.

I have no reason to believe that Aniston can't get properly freaky.

old_tony and Lugnuts like this.
  3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Nah, he's a pretty good actor. Not for the super-serious roles he has tried, but he comes off well when his character is doing everything with a sly smile, or especially when he plays someone straight-up stupid. (Which is probably not far from his personality.)

He was pretty funny as the personal trainer/dupe in "Burn After Reading," for instance.

4. YankeeFan

I didn't mean to say he's not a good actor. I think he is.

I just meant in terms of looks. He's a good looking guy.

5. LongTimeListener

Has anyone argued against that?

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Me.

Dyno likes this.
  7. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

ALERT! @YankeeFan OUT (w/Brad Pitt) and LOVING IT!!!

:D

HanSenSE and SpeedTchr like this.
  8. LongTimeListener

Whoa really? You might be alone in the world on that.

Man, when that guy hit it big with his shirt off in Thelma & Louise, the huge storyline at Mizzou was how he had left a few years earlier one class short of a degree. In journalism! OK advertising, but still in the J-School. I think every woman on campus spent time looking out the window every day to make sure to be the first to jump him on a surprise visit.

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I agree with DD that George Clooney is the standard-bearer for male dreaminess.

But Brad Pitt is in the top 3. Used to be No. 1, but the years and facial hair miscues have largely been unkind.

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

My mom has held that Sean Connery is the apex of male dreaminess for many years. She doesn't rate Pitt or Clooney. I have no opinion on their looks, I just think they're shitty actors :p

11. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

She's not alone. I don't find him attractive or all that good looking either.

Lugnuts likes this.
  12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

If Brad Pitt were not Brad Pitt, and I saw him walking down the street... I would not look twice.

He embodies average for me.

What's so great about his face ?

Woodwork

Draft saved Draft deleted